Monday, November 3, 2008

Sinking Feeling
"My place in a fragile world"

Disbelief and confusion greet me. Do I deserve it? All I did was enter class...

Im worried about my place in TP... My fee payment has yet to be settled. The student loan i was on was revoked when my mom went bankrupt.

And...

I dont want to leave. Not over such circumstances. As it is... That was the 2nd tutorial where the tutor sent me out of class cause she didnt believe she was my tutor. My name isnt on her register.

Kinda helpless... Even if i got a fulltime job, it'll still take me a couple of months to pay off the fees on my on. And thats even if I can resort to that. Might be too late.

Its so sad... That in my family, Im the only one who can manage my money well. Living as though each penny was my last. I can survive a week on $20 and still afford to smoke. Sigh... And my mom even earning $5k a month cant even support her lifestyle. I cant even call myself a burden to her when im living solely off my Dad's alimony. Everytime she insists on leaving the heater on... Im the one who suffers.

Ironic, Im the one who's careful with my money yet im the one who ends up in jeopardy. Why?

She didnt even wish me Happy Birthday until 3 hours before it was over... Should i give a shit about her anymore? Complete independence... Not such a dream.

Being strong...

Cyaz~

"My place within a fragile world... My destination within an indestructable heart"

++ lieberated at 1:40 PM