Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cigarette Smoking Man
"Pressure... "

13MG Tar... 1.0MG Nicotine.

Sound like harsh stuff, but I need to concentrate.

Its hard to oncentrate on exams when ur dealing with family issues and matters of the heart. Bad timing for shit to hit the fan I'd say. So I've been through 2 packs in the past 2 days... just to numb my mind. Hopefully I'll do well... Im pretty confident.

But now thats its over... Im left to deal with where I put myself .

One rubs me the right way... And leaves me confused.

The other I'm certain that I sayang her... But cinta tu... Tak pasti.

Im but a victim of a weak heart.... Just when i was thought I'd quit smoking. hahax

I finally understand... Why people guard their feelings. Be it shelling it up and being detached or covering up with humor, superficiality and expect not to be taken seriously... It hurts.


"Pressure... Even the sky cries in its grasp..."

++ lieberated at 9:01 PM