Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lady Marmalade
"Morbidity... "

How cold the moonlight shines tonight?

The air touches my skin as though I was laying in snow.

Inside I burn... I struggle.

Screams in the deepest emptiness.

Tears falling from dry eyes.

I contain myself.

The love. The pain. The passion. The grief.

All i bear alone.

I am overwhelmed. Every breath is more than I can take.

God... Give me the strength to move on. Please...

All hope I have is but lost. The smile i keep is but an empty shell.

Will me forward into times uncertain.

If need be into the arms of another,

Just steady my path...

So that I may not hurt others.

So that I may yet love again.

So I may resist eyes that lie. Arms that long for another.

Steel me to my principles lord...

I beg of thee... Deliver me.

Have mercy on whats left of my soul.

Endure me the tribulation that fate has sent.

I have leapt. I could not fly.

Pick me up... So I may leap again.

"Morbidity... In its eminence."

++ lieberated at 3:08 AM