Sunday, May 25, 2008

Options
"Dia seperti Bintang...."

Moral lows... Have I truly fallen?

Women are not objects.... Pieces of meat. I'm well aware.

But need I be reminded from time to time? Have I become so emotionally detached and insensitive lately that I could forget?

Anyway... Thanks Han for reminding me.

I wanted to post photos from the family outings over the last 3 weekends but.... Im kinda lazy to bluetooth them from my phone.... Screw it!

Thats Ainul at the back. He's a good bro to his siblings.


Thats Hadi at the back. He's a cool guy to everyone :P


So.... HOT.... So.... MALAS~



At least there was a beautiful sunset in the end~



My cuzzin Ami. So cute rite?



One more time lol


Hadi's Angels



You Gotta love the kid lol :)


Never try this.... U'll get make up on ur cheeks...


Timun Warriors!


Posing kat lantai


I love school nowadays. My timetable is great. Free from 11am to 1pm everyday. Only lectures on Monday. Lots of room to be lazy but so far im doin well study-wise .... And I'm tryin to be a friend.

Full-Time Friend. Part-Time Lover.

Should I be drawn to someone... I shouldnt rush things. Let the chips fall where they lie. I suppose thats how I've been gettin lucky in the past and not lately.

And I started this year with the resolve to only...

"Mencintai dia yang mencintaiku..."

Alot off my mind.... No pressure.

Oh yea! Final note. If anyone casting votes for TP Student Elections readin this.....

VOTE EMILLA, ELLA, and ZAIN for TPSU!!!!

Ok. Free Publicity over...

Take care y'all :)

Ciao~

"Dia seperti Bintang di Surgaku.... Dia bukan Segalaku"

++ lieberated at 5:06 AM