Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hilang Arah
"The Springtime lies in tomorrow..."

---

Living from one moment to the next.

Living for myself.

Living on a survival instinct.

Living with little to no footprints left upon history or memory.

I've come a long way...

But where am I?

Where am I to go from here?

The One-Way road I've walked for so long has been so straight and unending...

I've walked it onto oblivion and I can no longer recognize my surroundings.

The map I had followed ends here.

Im uncertain... Im scared.

I want to cower... But trembling as I walked, the steps keep coming.

Drawing me further from home. Drawn to what lies out there.

Desperate... I cant go back. If there is hope, it lies ahead.

So I must reach for it! Alone if i must... Through the darkness.

This is still my journey. I must carry on even if I must map the path myself.

Then maybe others can follow.

---

In abt 3 weeks... I'd have lived a year short of two decades.

I cant even be happy. Not that im sad or angry but...

I dont know anymore what I want. Not presents. What I want in general.

I dont even know what to do when the day comes...

How to celebrate? Am I even going to? If yes, with who? Frinds? Family?

Part of me is even thinkin maybe I'd be alone and do some soul searching.

And whats even more shocking? I actually forgot my own birthday was this month until I looked for my I/C yesteday. Like WTF? If I hadnt looked for it and saw my DoB when i found it... I would have genuinely been surprised if on the 28th someone told me it was my birthday. xD

I feel very introspective once again. Haix... I'll leave the future to fate.

And a belated Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends and family if I havent already wished you. Maaf zahir dan batin. =)

Blissfully...

Ciao~

"The Springtime lies in tomorrow... If u can find it"

++ lieberated at 8:25 PM